The View re-opened its doors on Saturday, 4th July 2020!
Our new opening times are:
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (food until 3pm)
Saturday & Sunday 7am – 5pm (food until 4pm)
The View has undergone a full risk assessment and have received the industry standard as COVID-secure and ‘We’re Good to Go’ certificate. This means we have put some changes in place to help protect the safety of our customers, staff, and the Seaford community. We want to make this as effortless as possible for you with plenty of visual reminders and points to sanitize your hands, so you can focus on catching up with friends and enjoying our much-anticipated food, drink and spectacular view.
The following procedures will be in place:
(Front of house)
– There will be a one-way system along the bar to ensure social distancing as well as a sneeze screen between the customer and member of staff serving
– We will be serving a reduced menu
– Hand sanitizer will be placed around the restaurant
– Members from two separate households can share a table inside and members from six separate households can share a table outside
– There will be new picnic benches and ample seating outside to aid social distancing
– Toilets will be cleaned with disinfectant every hour and operate on a one-way system
– Touch-points and surfaces will be cleaned regularly by staff (handles, work tops and switches etc)
– You will be served by the same member of staff throughout your time at The View, those serving tables will wear face masks
(Behind the scenes)
– Temperature checks will be carried out every day for staff members
– There will be less staff working to ensure social distancing and the safety of our staff and customers. This may impact waiting times.
– The kitchen will operate on a one-way system and will be cleaned regularly
– Management will carry out regular checks to ensure these standards are met throughout The View
Booking is advisable – please do so by calling 01323 890139 or emailing email@example.com